Saturday 5 May, 2007

A Big Break !!! :-)

Finally I have started blogging. I have been hearing a lot of blogging and all, but never seriously got into it. It was just yesterday that i thought of getting into it seriously.
I would say that the credit to it goes to my instructor Basia Kruszewska (I hope i got her name right). As a part of the instruction module, she gave us a task about writing a course on elementary blogging. We even accessed her blogs. Blogging sure seemed like a fun activity.
So here I am with my first blog. I am a person who like to express what I feel. So, I think blogging is my kind of thing.
I have an inkling that I am going to enjoy blogging. And my inklings are almost always true .. :)

1 comment:

JMG said...

Very good, Preethi! I'm sure you will enjoy blogging. Stay cheerful, keep smiling and do well in all that you do. Best wishes!