Tuesday 8 May, 2007

Tears


Tears are a precious gift given to Man by God .. I don't think any other creature created by God has the ability to shed tears for someone it loves. Out of my experience, I have found out that tears are an effective pain-killer. The pain in the heart tranforms into tears and moves out through the eyes.
Tears are shed for the ones we love. But, my experience has also shown me that if someone loves you, do not make them cry too often. This is because with the pain, the love, value, and trust the person has for you will also come out.
I have cried many times, and its always for the people I love. Many of them do not even know that they have made me cry. Others did not bother about the tears I shed for them. My tears always came out when the pain in my heart became just too intense. Then, i cry, and all my pain washes away. A deep sleep succeeds it, and I wake up fresh and new.
But, I have experienced that if someone I love makes me cry too often or is just plain insensitive to me, the love and affection I have for them gets washed out through the tears.
It is easy to say that 'Don't shed tears for someone who doesn't care for you.' I would say Cry Cry and Cry for the one who doesn't care for you. Cry so that the love washes out of your heart and the person is unable to hurt you again.

Love All ... Do not Hurt anyone or make them shed those precious drops of love !!!

No comments: